Very confused – how do i get my gallery images to appear? Divi theme

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Portfolio Very confused – how do i get my gallery images to appear? Divi theme

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 6 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

krmd3sign
    Participant

Hi,

Ive just purchased this plugin for a clients wedding gallery site, and I cant figure out how to get the gallery to appear at all. Ive installed the plugin fine, but the instructions dont actually tell you how to create a gallery, just how to create the shortcode.

I’ve done ‘Add new’ portfolio, and tried to add images into the regular post area by ‘Add Media’, that didnt work, so I tried adding them into the ‘Portfolio Media’ section, that didnt work either. After adding media, Ive generated the shortcode and then added the shortcode to a Divi Builder module (which worked fine with other gallery plugins), but I get no images showing.

This is what Im trying to achieve, or at least something very similar (http://www.melbourneweddingculture.com/gallery.html)

Please help 🙂

The topic ‘Very confused – how do i get my gallery images to appear? Divi theme’ is closed to new replies.