Problems with social sharing an mansonry template

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Event Problems with social sharing an mansonry template

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

cafemeister
    Participant

Hello, I have installed FAT Event and have some problems with it.

You can look here:

Event­ka­len­der für Mayen

I have choosed MANSORY and SKIN03, because it should be look like your demo. But it isn’t the same. I give you a screenshot of yours and mine. There ist a difference. There is much more space between Picture an title, an less between title an Location. And there ist also an ugly wide indent between the starttime and endtime, and not a small hyphen.

I have searched for it in the language file, but didn’t found it. Can you please tell me, how you have made the design in your demo? I also want to have a skip between Location an adress. Can you please tell me, in wich of the template oder Skin files i have to edit this?

There is also a big Problem by using the social share buttons. In the Twitter-window there is no button for share. In the Facebook-Window there is only the URL of the single Eventpage, but no preview and no selection for “share on Page” or “share on group”, Picture or text. If I crawl the URL in the Facebook debuger it crawls correct.

Are there code-snippets for using in youst SEO, to get Eventname an Start-Date from Event-Data into the Titel or description of the sharing result / meta?

Can you please help me?

On my WordPress I use the newspaper template and YoastSEO

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.