Problem with displaying Justified Gallery and upgrading to version 1.26

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Image Gallery Problem with displaying Justified Gallery and upgrading to version 1.26

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Tihi
    Participant

I have two problems with Fat Gallery.
    When I load a gallery page, the enlarged image appears for a few seconds, and then the gallery is displayed. I’m using the Justified Gallery. Schortcode for the gallery is:

[fat_gallery_justified data_source = “list_id” gallery_ids = “1731” row_height = “300” item = “” show_pagging = “” margin = “5” bg_color = “inherit” category_style = “” title_style = “”

Gallery Link: https://www.koyadinovitch.net/galerija/

Another problem occurred after upgrading to version 1.25 or 1.26. In the attachment, I am sending you a screenshot showing how the gallery looks after the upgrade.
    I deleted all the plugins and changed the theme but did not help.
    The problem is in the css file for the Justified Gallery. In the file justified-gallery.min.css in the css definition:
    .justified-gallery> a> img, .justified-gallery> div> img, .justified-gallery> a> a>
    I had to add !important for property position: absolute for the gallery to look like in version 1.24.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The topic ‘Problem with displaying Justified Gallery and upgrading to version 1.26’ is closed to new replies.