Plugin Settings not saved

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Image Gallery Plugin Settings not saved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

visualspire
    Participant

I’m using the X theme from themeforest. The follwing 2 problems.

1.The FAT plugin options are not being saved. I changed the Background hover color from default blue to some other RGB value and saved it. I clicked ‘Save Changes’. Then I reloaded the same Settings page again and the Background hover color was appearing as the new color which I chose. Then I reloaded my gallery page but the Gallery still had the default blue color on hover. Then I had to use the X theme’s own custom CSS to change the color by background-color property. Even the FAT plugin custom CSS setting is not working. I also saved this background-color css in the FAT plugins custom CSS. It did not change the blue. So if I want to change the hover color, I have to use the X theme’s CSS settings. The FAT gallery Settings are not useful.

2.The image titles in the FAT gallery on hovering are also not changing if I change the title of the image in the WordPress Media library. They stay the same even if I update them in the media gallery of WordPress.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.