Please help me

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Portfolio Please help me

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

globaldima
    Participant

Hello friend, I’m upset because I do not know if I’m too stupid but I can not configure the portfolio.

From the start I have problems since when I insert the shortcode in elementor it does not work. I have to do it in the normal page of the subject what causes me a distortion because the image sticks to the margin without leaving space.

Look what I am trying to do is very simple but I do not give with the key and I do not know how to speak with the google translator and the truth is that the configuration is complicated.

My portfolio should have in the center the categories to be able to change the views even though I configure it, you do not show them to me

The grid images showing the name of the image to the top or the button and when the mouse is supported, an effect that, if clicked, derives an external url configured in details.

Well, all this I do not achieve.

You could give me a hand and guide me in the specific configuration for this model I do not know what skink to choose for that purpose.

If you indicate the steps to follow, I will be eternally grateful.

It’s a problem that uses elementor the truth that I’m disappointed when inserting the shortcode does not work … but I’m waiting for it thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.