Multiple dates booked but only one shows in Bookings and Calendar

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Service Booking Multiple dates booked but only one shows in Bookings and Calendar

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

westronman
    Participant

Hi again, the issue is that when a customer books multiple items on separate dates and pays for them in one single payment the back-end bookings list and calendar only shows the first booking for the first date. So, if they book 4 x items on Feb 24, March 03, March 10 and March 17, I should expect to see 4 x bookings (1 for each of these dates) and 4 x calendar entries in the back-end, however I only see the first one (Feb 24). I have changed the date range in both the bookings list and calendar to filter the view across those dates but no bookings are shown even though both employee and customer receive notifications indicating all 4 x bookings for those dates.
    Please see attached screenshots. This is really important as multiple people need to see ALL their bookings on ALL days without relying just on the employee notification etc. Thanks. Neil.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.