Layout options for Metro

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Portfolio Layout options for Metro

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

shaunretief
    Participant

Hi There

Would greatly appreciate your help. I am having layout issues using the Metro Layout. http://www.oryxphotography.com/galleries/behind-the-scenes/ You will see each row set of images is not been placed correctly.

I have tried to disable all plugins, no issues caused there. I have also tried to look through the sites css to find any conflicting errors. No joy there.

Via Developer Tools
    Expected media feature name but found ‘transform-3d’. behind-the-scenes:1:8
    Expected media feature name but found ‘-o-transform-3d’. behind-the-scenes:1:23
    Expected media feature name but found ‘-moz-transform-3d’. behind-the-scenes:1:41
    Expected media feature name but found ‘-ms-transform-3d’. behind-the-scenes:1:61
    Expected media feature name but found ‘-khtml-transform-3d’. behind-the-scenes:1:103
    Expected media feature name but found ‘modernizr’. behind-the-scenes:1:125
    Error in parsing value for ‘cursor’. Declaration dropped. behind-the-scenes
    Error in parsing value for ‘width’. Declaration dropped. behind-the-scenes
    Error in parsing value for ‘transform’. Declaration dropped. behind-the-scenes
    Error in parsing value for ‘height’. Declaration dropped. behind-the-scenes

Also looking at the code of the page, due to the above. Each items positioning is not been set
    <div class=”fat-portfolio-item fat-col-md-4 fat-col-sm-6 fat-col-xs-6 thumb-link-gallery animated infinited isotope-item” style=”position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px;”>

You will see the top:0px; remains the same for each image. I am assuming this is the problem.

Please can you let me know how to fix this.

Thanks
    Shaun

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.