Issues with lightbox gallery

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Portfolio Issues with lightbox gallery

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

dtdmedia
    Participant

Hi – I’m having an issue with the lightbox gallery. It’s very difficult to explain but I’ll give it a shot.

Go to the site mentioned in the “private” info, then click on “Illustration & Graphic Design” in the main menu, then click on “Illustrations” in the filter menu on the “Illustration & Graphic Design” page.

Now click on the first image with the three people leaning over what appears to be some type of raised flower/garden bed. Next click on the right arrow to move to the next image in the illustrations gallery. I would expect to see the next image to the right of the flower/garden bed image…instead I get a logo from the corporate identity section. Why is that? I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Also, when I’m logged in, I can see the left/right arrows in the lightbox. When I’m logged out, the arrows are gone, replaced with little rectangles. Can you help there too? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  dtdmedia.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.