Few questions concerning plugin

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Event Few questions concerning plugin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 5 years ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi, just purchased and installed the plugin. Overall it looks promising, but I have a few issues that really need to be solved:

1. I have set that everybody can publish an event. When everybody can publish events, it’s also possible to select someone else (unknown) as the organiser. this is not OK since you can pretend to be someone else? It should only display your organizer accounts or create a new organizer http://dronedate.eu/create-event/
    2. I think it is because of my theme, but the image and back navigation (example:
    Home / FAT Event / Ludus nominati et) at the top of a single post is not displayed (it is when my theme is turned off and the default twentynineteen is turned on, but that’s not what i want of course: http://dronedate.eu/event/lekker-vliegen-in-de-lucht/?sd=1555761600&ed=1555790400 – So as a result i cannot get back to the overview page from a single event page. see attached image
    3. How do I get rid of the /?sd=1555761600&ed=1555790400 part at the back of my event link? it’s not in your demo page either.
    4. A post is not displaying featured or choice image.
    5. search filter not displaying properly above list view, so disabled search for now
    6. I got some errors and there was one other error but cannot find it anymore:
    Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/dronedateeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php on line 447

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dronedateeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php on line 447

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/dronedateeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php on line 483

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dronedateeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php on line 483

thanks for your support

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by  404.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.