Fat Image Gallery is disabling my sticky header

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Image Gallery Fat Image Gallery is disabling my sticky header

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

kviveiros
    Participant

Hi there! I’m using the image gallery (which I love! Thank you!) with the Avada theme. When I use a shortcake to insert a gallery into a page it disables the sticky header on that page. I’m building the site local so I don’t have a URL or login I can give you right now but wanted to see if that’s a known issue. I’ll include my gallery shortcode in case that helps. I need to launch the sit today so hopefully I can get it fixed and if not I can launch it as is and get you a dev login to take a look once it’s public since this isn’t a deal breaker.

gallery shortcode:
    [fat_adv_gallery layout_type=”masonry” display_type=”full” overlay_style=”icon-view” popup_type=”light-gallery” popup_transition=”lg-slide” image_size=”” data_source=”” category=”families,children” show_category=”center” category_style=”” filter_type=”ajax” animation_filter=”1″ column=”3″ item=”” show_pagging=”1″ padding=”col-padding-5″ bg_color=”inherit” title_style=”” order_by=”none” order=”DESC” ]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.