critical error on website.

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Image Gallery critical error on website.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

My website works and I can log in to the dashboard. FAT galleries are displayed but I when I try to edit them. A message with crital error on your website comes.
    This is the message I got in the email alert from WordPress.See below :

____________________-

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 6.1.1
    Active theme: Ave (version 2.8.8)
    Current plugin: FAT Gallery (version 1.4.6)
    PHP version 8.0.27

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 2048 of the file /var/www/vhosts/michaelthomas.dk/web/WP/wp-content/plugins/fat-gallery/acf/MetaBox.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /var/www/vhosts/michaelthomas.dk/web/WP/wp-content/plugins/fat-gallery/acf/MetaBox.php:2048
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/vhosts/michaelthomas.dk/web/WP/wp-content/plugins/fat-gallery/acf/MetaBox.php(2012): FAT_WPAlchemy_MetaBox->_loop()
    #1 /var/www/vhosts/michaelthomas.dk/web/WP/wp-content/plugins/fat-gallery/acf/custom-field.php(12): FAT_WPAlchemy_MetaBox->have_fields_and_multi()
    #2 /var/www/vhosts/michaelthomas.dk/web/WP/wp-content/plugins/fat-gallery/acf/MetaBox.php(795): include(‘…’)
    #3 /var/www/vhosts/michaelthomas.dk/web/WP/wp-admin/includes/template.php(1409): FAT_WPAlchemy_MetaBox->_setup()
    #4 /var/www/vhosts/michaelthomas.dk/web/WP/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(688): do_meta_boxes()
    #5 /var/www/vhosts/michaelthomas.dk/web/WP/wp-admin/post.php(206): require(‘…’)
    #6 {main}
    thrown

Please inform me how to correct the error ?

Best regrdas

Michael

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.