Coupons not working when using WooCommerce Payment method

Home Forums Plugins Forum Apoint Coupons not working when using WooCommerce Payment method

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

tqcreative
    Participant

Hi, I am using the WooCommerce payment portal and seems to be working getting me to checkout but I’m having 2 Issues. One, the coupon field appears twice. Once in the widget and again in the WooCommerce checkout page. If I create a coupon through Apoint settings, that coupon discount does not carry over to the Woocommerce checkout page. I tried again by creating a coupon through the Woocommerce settings and entering that coupon on the Woocommerce checkout page (not the widget) and it seemed to work. I’m ok using just the woocommerce coupon settings, but I don’t want the user getting confused by trying to enter the coupon on the widget coupon field then again in the Woocommerce checkout. My second issue is that the booking is not registering on the Apoint Booking section to show me I have a booking. Not sure if it’s related to the coupon issue. When I go to my Bookings list page in Apoint admin area I see error “Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/trinidadquinteroq.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/apoint/templates/admin/booking.php on line 12”. Let me know if you have any ideas on how to resolve. Thanks in advance!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.