Background overlay in light-gallery mode

Home Forums Plugins Forum FAT Image Gallery Background overlay in light-gallery mode

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kenus 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

pheijn
    Participant

Dear Ronin,

I created a SC gallary with layout type “mansory”, display type “compact” and added a number of Galleries (categories). Each gallery consists of multiple photos. When I click on a featured image in the grid mansory, you can browse through the photos (pop-up type = light-gallery). I would like to add a background overlay when in light-gallery mode. The examples on your webiste have all a background overlay however I can’t figure out how I can set this background overlay. Have I missed a setting?
    I have attached a screenshot of the light gallery mode without background overlay (you can see the grid and the website background color).
    I use the following code to display the gallery:
    [fat_adv_gallery layout_type=”masonry” display_type=”” overlay_style=”icon-view” popup_type=”light-gallery” popup_transition=”lg-fade” image_size=”475×475″ data_source=”” category=”brazilie,peru,canada,japan,hong-kong-en-macau,indonesie,nepal,china,sri-lanka-en-malediven,schotland,seychellen,thailand,spanje,noorwegen,frankrijk,duitsland-en-oostenrijk,verenigde-staten,nieuw-zeeland,australie,maleisie,zuid-afrika” show_category=”center” category_style=”” filter_type=”isotope” animation_filter=”1″ column=”3″ item=”” show_pagging=”” padding=”col-padding-5″ bg_color=”inherit” title_style=”inherit” order_by=”none” order=”DESC” ]

Thnx.

Best regards,
    Peter

Btw, if you want to see it live, please let me know I can send credentials to logon to our site (as we are using a membership plugin of our website: http://www.peterennienke.nl).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.